- Shatter-resistant mirror lenses with anti-fog coating and UV protection: You can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want while swimming for training and recreation. The mirror coating helps reduce glare and reflection of the bright sun. Great for outdoor swimming!
- Flexible one-piece silicone frame is easy to wear and provides an ideal fit for a variety of faces. The soft nose bridge contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual’s unique facial structure.
- Designed with super soft medical-grade seals for great comfort: Super soft liquid silicone seals for maximum comfort and nice fitting around the eyes for a more pleasing swim. They won't leave “goggle marks” on your face so easily like traditional swim goggles.
- Double silicone head strap with fast adjusting back clip for easy adjustment: The chlorine proof silicone head strap is easily adjustable and holds the goggle in place. Also easily fit any head size and won’t pull your hair.
- Handy protective storage case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use in order to enhance the life of your goggles and also to transport your goggles easily.
The KONA81 K514 Goggle features the silicon frame and gaskets to offer a thorough seal around each eye to keep the water access restricted. The flexible nose bridge of the K514 Goggle contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual's unique facial structure. Mirrored coated lenses equipped with anti-fog coating and UV protection eliminate sunlight and glare and enhance your viewing potential. What’s more, is that the glasses feature easily adjustable straps so you can make the goggles feel snug on your face and head. The chlorine proof silicone head strap is easily adjustable to fit comfortably to your head and holds the goggle in place. Simply pull each ends of the strap to tighten, or pull away the back clip to loosen. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment