- Ergonomic shape fits the outer ear to keep water out of your ear canal without affecting your hearing in water so that you can be fully aware of your surroundings and enjoy swimming safely.
- Specialized shapes prevent the plug being inserted too far into the ear passage and are designed to delicately fit inside the ear canal while maintaining a water-tight seal.
- Reusable and hypo-allergenic: easily removed and cleaned for repeated use to prevent infection.
- Made of high quality super soft silicone. Waterproof and chlorine proof!
- Handy storage case included
Barracuda KONA81 Ear Plugs are specially designed to delicately fit inside the ear canal and offer a safe, ergonomic way to protect your ears in the water with comfort and performance. They come with a handy carry case for easy and hygienic storage.
HOW TO FIT:
Holding the stem, place the plug with the conical flanges toward to inner ear. Push into the ear canal and rotate until you feel a secure fit See Picture 1 and 2). As ear shapes vary, there is not a designated top or bottom orientation of the ear plug. The ear plugs should sit comfortably in the ears. Once inserted, your hearing should not be greatly affected.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: After use, wash in clean water and shake dry.