- Compact size for small faces, suggested for 12~18-year-old teens. Comes with a free carry case for your storage after use!
- Durable anti-fog lenses with UV protection for crystal clear visual field: You can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want while swimming for training and recreation.
- Flexible soft one-piece frame is easy and comfortable to wear. The flexible nose bridge o self-adjusts to each individual’s face. Soft TPR gaskets supply a great water tight seal with excellent comfort.
- High quality chlorine proof silicone split head strap helps hold the goggle in place with extra comfort. It is very durable and easy to adjust for a more precise fit!
- Easy adjusting side buckles for a fast fit: Adjusting the strap is easy. Simply pull the strap ends to tighten. To loosen the strap, lift the levers of the side clips
KON81 K331 Junior Swim Goggle is designed in a compact size for junior faces. The lenses have durable anti-fog treatment and UV protection. The flexible one-piece soft frame offers easy and nice fitting. The comfortable gaskets sit on the outer orbital of the eye sockets to creates a water tight seal and minimize goggle ring marks. The soft nose bridge of K331 Junior Swim Goggle contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual's unique facial structure. The soft silicone split head strap is chlorine proof and helps hold the goggle in place with extra comfort. Getting the desired tightness of the strap is very easy and fast. Simply pull the strap ends to tighten. To loosen the strap, lift the levers of the side clips. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.