- Photochromic curved lenses for wide and crystal clear visual field: High quality photochromic lenses automatically adjust light transition in different light conditions. You can see clearly in all weather and light condition and also be fully aware of your surroundings. Idea for triathlon racing and open water swimming!
- Wire frame technology allows frame to flex and match facial anatomy. Super pliable rubber seals provide comfortable fit.
- Easy-adjust nosebridge system: The interchangeable nose pieces are available in 3 sizes for a customized fit to each individual's unique facial structure. Changing out the nose pieces is easy through a simple "pop-and swap" replacement process.
- Durable double silicone head strap with easy adjusting back clip: The soft silicone head strap is chlorine proof and helps hold the goggle in place. Adjusting the strap is easy. Simply pull both strap ends to tighten. To loosen, pull away the back clip vertically from the head.
- Free carry case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use.
The KONA81 K912 Goggle comes with photochromic curved lenses with UV protection to make the wearer's visual field wide and crystal clear in all weather and light conditions. The flexible wire frame and super soft seals offer comfortable fitting without unpleasant pressure. The interchangeable nose bridges are available in 3 sizes for a customized fit. Changing out the nose pieces is easy through a simple "pop-and swap" replacement process. The comfortable silicone head strap is easy to adjust and holds the goggle in place. The integrated dual strap system is easily adjustable. Simply pull both straps outward through horizontal openings. Adjust straps to desired length. Pull both straps inward through horizontal openings. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.