KONA81 Women’s UV Protective Mesh Inset High Neck One-piece Swimwear GLBT W 14 (Black) (Asian Fit)
- UPF 50+ Anti-UV high quality stretch fabric. Trendy mesh cut-out design. The high neck elongates your figure, while the subtle mesh cut-outs at bodice offer just the right amount of coverage. Zipper back closure is easy to wear.
- The clever high-necked design provides maximum coverage but falls short of looking frumpy due to a subtle deep-V see-through panel that gives the illusion of a sweetheart neckline. Besides, the panel of soft-to-touch power mesh immediately below your bust highlights your waist line and provides the flattering illusion of a curvy silhouette.
- Fully lined, shelf bra with removable and breathable supportive bra inserts (soft cups) enhances your curve for a comfortable fit. Anatomically designed cut helps stay in place well without worrying slipping.
- Performance fabric especially designed for a soft feel. The top sports bra features removable soft cups for smooth breathable shaping and great support.
- Ergonomically designed shorts perfectly molds to your body's curves for maximum support and reducing muscle vibration. Elastic waistband is standard with optional drawstring waist available to keep shorts in place.
*** NOTICE*** Asian Size is usually smaller 1-2 sizes than an US size. Please check the size chart before ordering for accurate fitting, if you prefer loose fit, please go up one size. Thank you!
The model measurements above are intended for reference only. It is hard to tell sizing from just height and weight because people carry their weight very differently. For example, a woman weighing 58 kilograms, who is 155 ceilometers tall, and the other weighing 48 kilograms, who is 170 ceilometers tall, would wear the same size. Women should factor in their bust measurement, in addition to weight, height and waist, when determining the proper size.
The flat measurements of the size chart may be slightly different from the actual garment measurements. Also, there may be slight variations within the same size range. Sizing inconsistencies can be attributed to different fabrics, extra stretching, further wash, various measurement methods and etc. If minor measurement differences happen to the actual garment you received, we suggest you to try it on because very probably they will not affect how the garment fits you.