- Kickboards are a great and inexpensive way to help teach swimmers proper kicking techniques and also to develop strength in the lower body (abs, glutes, thighs and calves) by immobilizing the arms. Ideal for kicking drills and general training.
- Features the advanced, slightly flexible hydrodynamic design. Great for training and learning and suitable for swimmers at all ages and levels. Also a multi-use training aid for water fitness.
- Ergonomic shape allows various arm and hand position, and molded anti-slip grip pads provide better handling. Ergonomic grip pads located at both the front and rear sections give the swimmer the ability to alternate amounts of support provided by the kickboard while maintaining a firm grip. Three-channel design to accommodate one and two handed positioning for freestyle or fly kick training. The outside channels for natural streamline arm position, and Center channel for one-arm kicking drills. Rounded edges to prevent chafing.
- Made of high quality closed cell EVA foam (PVC-free) to ensure extended product life and performance. Textured EVA foam creates a non-slick surface. High density material for perfect balance. High floatation rating ideal for kicking drills and general training
- Size: 41 x 30 x 3.5 cm; suitable for adults and teens. Extremely lightweight for easy carry and storage.
KONA81 Fierce Kickboard features advanced ergonomics. It is designed to reduce and relieve unnecessary stress on your shoulders because it allows you to mimic the body's natural swimming position. Recessed channels on the top keep your arms pulled in close to your body. The outside channels for natural streamline arm position, and Center channel for one-arm kicking drills. Foam molded hand-grippers allow you to drive gracefully in a streamline motion while the tracking channels on both sides keep you in place, along with increased maneuverability for quick turns.
Warning: This product is not a life-saving device. Do not leave child unattended while in use.