- High quality mirror curved lenses eliminate sunlight and glare to protect eyes from UV rays, glare and intense light. Great for outdoor swimming and especially ideal for swimming in the bright sun. The curved lens design offers wide peripheral vision without distortion to keep you fully aware of your surroundings in the water all the time.
- Durable anti-fog layer allows you to see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want while swimming for racing, training and recreational use, and the UV resistance prevents the sharp rays of the sun cause damage to your eyes.
- Flexible one-piece soft frame provides easy and comfortable fitting for a variety of faces. Unique nosebridge with patented honeycomb-structured cushions helps reduce unpleasant pressure on a wearer’s nose. The large frame also enables you to have a 180-degree view of your surroundings. Engineered for triathlon and open water swimmers. Lightweight and soft gasket perfectly fits your face to reduce pressure around the eye and improve waterproofability. The sleek design makes you stand out from the crowd while swimming.
- Stretchy chlorine-proof silicone head strap with a fast-adjusting back clip is easy to wear. The double silicone strap distributes pressure evenly around the head and helps hold the goggle in place with extra comfort.
- Handy protective storage case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use in order to enhance the life of your goggles and also to transport your goggles easily.
The K945 Swim Goggle is designed with curved lenses to provide the wearer a very large visual field increasing the aquatic view to a maximum. Very comfortable and ideal for open water swimming and watersports. The flexible one-piece frame with lightweight and soft honeycomb-structured gaskets provides comfortable fit and leak-proof protection. The soft nose bridge of the K945 Goggle contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual’s unique facial structure. Honeycomb-structured cushions reduce unpleasant pressure on the wearer’s nose bridge. The goggles have a double strap at the back to reduce the risk of tangled hair. Adjusting the strap tightness is simple. Pull both strap ends outward through horizontal openings to desired length. To loosen, pull the back clip vertically away from the head. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.