KONA81 Women’s UV Protection Rash Guard, Skin Suit, Long-Sleeve Surf Shirt (UVF)
- Anatomically designed cut and clean-finish construction prevent chafing
- UPF 50+ Anti-UV fabric.Sun Protection. Quick dry
- Made of quick-drying stretch fabric. The relaxed fit provides extended comfort and built-in UPF 50 protection gives you peace of mind whether you're swimming or surfing.
- The shirt features thumb holes that extend the sleeves over the hands and wrists for additional protection without restricted movement.
- Fabric: 92% Polyester, 18% Elastane
*** NOTICE*** Asian Size is usually smaller 1-2 sizes than an US size. Please check the size chart before ordering for accurate fitting, if you prefer loose fit, please go up one size. Thank you!
The model measurements above are intended for reference only. It is hard to tell sizing from just height and weight because people carry their weight very differently. For example, a woman weighing 58 kilograms, who is 155 ceilometers tall, and the other weighing 48 kilograms, who is 170 ceilometers tall, would wear the same size. Women should factor in their bust measurement, in addition to weight, height and waist, when determining the proper size. Please note that individual preference for tightness, stroke and distance may also determine your choice in size.
The flat measurements of the size chart may be slightly different from the actual garment measurements. Also, there may be slight variations within the same size range. Sizing inconsistencies can be attributed to different fabrics, extra stretching, further wash, various measurement methods and etc.
If minor measurement differences happen to the actual garment you received, we suggest you to try it on because very probably they will not affect how the garment fits you.
Please note that the colors in the photos may look slightly different on real items, due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display. We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our products that appear at the website.