- Compact size to fit junior faces, suggested for 6~12-year-old children. The goggles will enable young swimmers to swim effectively and stop chlorinated water from affecting their eyes.
- High quality shatter-resistance pre-made step diopter lenses available in 5 diopters: -0.0/ -1.5/ -2.0/ -2.5/ -3.0 for short-sighted youth swimmers. These corrective lenses feature a reliable anti-fog and UV protection for crystal clear vision. You can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want while swimming for training and creation.
- Super pliable thermoplastic rubber seals and silicone split headstrap for comfortable fit: The soft TPR gaskets will wrap around your face for added comfort and secure a tight fit. The chlorine proof soft silicone split head strap is easy to adjust and holds the goggle in place with extra comfort. The buckle strap will protect your hair from getting stuck or hurt.
- Adjustable nosebridge and fast-adjusting side clips for easy adjustment: The one-piece nosebridge is adjustable for a customized fit to each individual’s unique facial structure. Adjusting the strap is so easy. Simply grasp the small buckles on each side of the strap, pull away from the frame to tighten or pull toward the frame to loosen the strap.
- Handy protective storage case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use in order to enhance the life of your goggles and also to transport your goggles easily.
The KONA81 K712 Junior Optical Swim Goggle comes in a compact size for small faces and provides easy and comfortable fit. There are 5 kinds of negative diopter lenses available to help a wearer see better when swimming. The one-piece nosebridge is adjustable for a customized fit to each individual's unique facial structure. Soft TPR gaskets are designed to lock out any water from seeping through. The chlorine-proof silicone split head strap will keep the glasses in place while you are actively busy in the water. With easy-adjusting side clips, getting the desired tightness is effortless. Simply grasp the small buckles on each side of the strap, pull away from the frame to tighten or pull toward the frame to loosen the strap. The State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.